Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Since, for some reason, I couldn't find any thread about builds, and because I am a huge builder, why not make a thread for build pics.

So, here my current iteration of the D'Armand School for Wayward Girls, a girls only boarding school housed in an old Victorian estate in Midnight Hollow. Not yet entirely finished.

Functional rooms all set up towards Kinky World High School requirements.

Too bad there is nothing I can do about the vegetation fading out at distance. Just one of the S3 quirks one has to live with.

Outside view

 

Screenshot-283.jpg

 

"Monochrome Madness" kitchen and dining

 

Screenshot-289.jpg

Screenshot-290.jpg

 

Headmistress' office

 

Screenshot-293.jpg

 

Prom, event and sports room

 

Screenshot-294.jpg

 

Wintergarden and alchemy room

 

Screenshot-297.jpg

 

Basement

 

Screenshot-298.jpg

 

Entry and waiting

 

Screenshot-302.jpg

 

Classroom

 

Screenshot-304.jpg

 

Part of the gardens

 

Screenshot-305.jpg

Edited by Aouregan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...