Jump to content

Looking for a mod that forces 2 other sims into a romance.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like, something that sets two sims into a romance, like a cupid arrow or hypnosis or something?

 

I've only found things that make sims romance the sim I'm controlling, not setting two NPCs up.

Posted (edited)

Best would be to find an equivalent of NRAAS Master Controller for Sims 4. NRAAS only exists for S3, afaik. That mod allows you to set any relationship status between anyone (Among a gazillion other things).
Something similar probably exists for S4.
MC Command Center (MCCC) comes to mind, but i have never tested it, since I only play S3..

Edited by Aouregan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...