Scarlet Queen Posted Tuesday at 01:47 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:47 PM Thank you, feel free to dm me it I will greatly appreciate it! ❤️ I hate how I have to ask this Smh but we all know the way this guy is...
traison Posted Tuesday at 02:19 PM Posted Tuesday at 02:19 PM (edited) There's multiple Skyrim SE/AE versions starting with 1.6.11. 1.6.1130 1.6.1170 1.6.1179 Edited Tuesday at 02:19 PM by traison
traison Posted Tuesday at 02:35 PM Posted Tuesday at 02:35 PM (edited) For 1.6.1170 you want version 4-3-4a which is mod id 266, file id 598358. This can be requested from the Nexus API, despite the file being marked as archived and hidden. The file md5 checksum is as follows: b52ef3dce9e0b4977948b3ee4fbb9cc0 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-3-4a-1740347088.7z I have it archived here, but since it's still available from the Nexus it seems pointless to upload 153 MiB. Edit: Q: If it's available from the Nexus, why don't you share the download link? A: Because I'm a premium user and the link is tagged with my user id. Edit again: Seems like there's been additional patches for 1.6.1170: up to 4-3-8a. The file id for this is 733846. e4373207924f6bf37cf0e4d2951c121d Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-3-8a-1774132896.7z Edited Tuesday at 04:38 PM by traison
ZombieSiayer84 Posted Tuesday at 03:46 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:46 PM https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files&file_id=733846&nmm=1 there you go.
traison Posted Tuesday at 04:35 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:35 PM (edited) 49 minutes ago, ZombieSiayer84 said: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files&file_id=733846&nmm=1 there you go. Link only works if you have a protocol handler for nmm://. Does not work with http(s)://. Edit: Presumably. I don't actually have a nmm handler to test with. Edited Tuesday at 04:36 PM by traison
Scarlet Queen Posted Tuesday at 05:48 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 05:48 PM 2 hours ago, ZombieSiayer84 said: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files&file_id=733846&nmm=1 there you go. 1 hour ago, traison said: Link only works if you have a protocol handler for nmm://. Does not work with http(s)://. Edit: Presumably. I don't actually have a nmm handler to test with. Thank you guys! I meant 1.6.1179
traison Posted Tuesday at 06:13 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:13 PM 24 minutes ago, Scarlet Queen said: Thank you guys! I meant 1.6.1179 Presumably that is still file id 733846 as there doesn't seem to be any mention of 1179 in the USSEP changelog. I'm not aware of any better resource for game version to USSEP version mapping.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now