Jump to content

Relief of Men


HenrikRos

Recommended Posts

Posted

Relief of Men

View File

This was included in my Adonis Resort lot but I got some request to upload just this file so you wont have to download the whole lot to get them.

 

These are two paintings, one with R-rated men (no peen) and one X-rated one (PEEN), they are all reliefs of pictures I have found online and this should be basegame compliant.

 

Have I even spelt relief correctly? Well you know what I mean.....

 

This is uploaded both in the paid and free sections since I cant show peen in the free section, but they are both the same files.

 

I hope you like them.

 

Enjoy!


 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...