yanll0 Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM I downloaded the game recently after a long time away from it, and after messing around with the mods a bit, the characters' groin and waist areas ended up looking sunken. How can I fix this?
SilentAegis Posted yesterday at 03:36 AM Posted yesterday at 03:36 AM (edited) Since you seemingly caused this by "messing around with the mods a bit", I'd retrace your steps. What did you add? Remove? Updated? Anything relating to bodies, sliders, or presets? What do you mean by "messing around"? Undoing anything you did there would likely lead you to the cause. Since this seems to be happening to penises and across different Sims, whatever you have that would interact with WickedWhims is my first guess. Does this happen to newly created Sims as well? Edited yesterday at 03:45 AM by SilentAegis
yanll0 Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago 22 hours ago, SilentAegis said: Since you seemingly caused this by "messing around with the mods a bit", I'd retrace your steps. What did you add? Remove? Updated? Anything relating to bodies, sliders, or presets? What do you mean by "messing around"? Undoing anything you did there would likely lead you to the cause. Since this seems to be happening to penises and across different Sims, whatever you have that would interact with WickedWhims is my first guess. Does this happen to newly created Sims as well? Well, when I say “messing around a bit,” I mean that I just downloaded a few mods—simple things like CCs (with a few sliders) or decorative items. And yes, this happens with every Sim I create or edit, and I tried removing all the mods and downloading a new version of WickedWhims, but that didn’t solve anything.
SilentAegis Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, yanll0 said: Well, when I say “messing around a bit,” I mean that I just downloaded a few mods—simple things like CCs (with a few sliders) or decorative items. And yes, this happens with every Sim I create or edit, and I tried removing all the mods and downloading a new version of WickedWhims, but that didn’t solve anything. With this, I'm not sure simple removal would do it. Remove all of them again, delete "localthumbcache.package" in your Sims 4 folder, then launch the game again. Create a new Sim in a new save and see if the issue continues to happen. Then see if it happens in your current save with those Sims. The sliders, whatever they are, are the biggest suspect to me right now as that can affect every Sim globally. Edited 18 hours ago by SilentAegis
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now