Jump to content

A good, lightweight NSFW modpack for someone with a pretty bad PC. (and it's also terrible with mods)


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I don't want to seem lazy, nor do I want to take advantage. However, I really want to play some good NSFW modpacks (with mods from Lovers Lab; I never really liked Osim's stuff) and all the modpacks that seemed interesting required at least a freaking 3060ti and 32GB of RAM, or more. Which is way beyond my measly 550xt and 16GB of RAM. Is there a good modpack for me with those specifications?

 

Like, I could even make a modpack for myself, but my PC is in a very... disadvantageous location where many people pass by, so I have few moments where I can... have fun with Skyrim. That's why I'm looking for a modpack that's easier and faster to install.

 

And I really don't care much about immersion, so if that helps, it can be something just focused on Lovers Lab mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...