Jump to content

Demo Poster CC - Demo Poster de agradecimiento por apoyarme en Patreon.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Demo Poster CC - Demo Poster de agradecimiento por apoyarme en Patreon.

View File

ENGLISH:

 

This post is mainly for my Spanish-speaking community, but I also want to thank all the creators who allow me to translate their mods. I truly appreciate the trust and permission to share their work with more players.

I’m also attaching a small poster as a gift for everyone to use in their games c:

And if anyone would like a custom poster (max 3 images) based on their own tastes or style, I’d be happy to make one for free.

Thank you so much! 💙

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, este Poster lo hice de ejemplo y agradecimientos a las personas que me han apoyado, como LL es una web que me abrió oportunidades también quise compartir este CC acá.

Pueden descargar directamente aquí el poster y si desean seguirme en Patreon :

https://www.patreon.com/BR0DA_TS4/posts/boletin-de-n-o-3-171444364

 

BRØDA TS4

 


 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...