SinsAwakening Posted yesterday at 05:21 AM Posted yesterday at 05:21 AM View File Spice (TwilightV0ids) Celebrating spooky month by making a Halloween-themed mod! Spice replaces Joker. She floats a bit on the menu, but she’s positioned correctly during races. Model is by TwilightV0ids Submitter SinsAwakening Submitted 10/05/26 Category Sonic Racing: Crossworlds Requirements Install Instructions
SonicModLover Posted yesterday at 10:57 PM Posted yesterday at 10:57 PM 17 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: View File Spice (TwilightV0ids) Celebrating spooky month by making a Halloween-themed mod! Spice replaces Joker. She floats a bit on the menu, but she’s positioned correctly during races. Model is by TwilightV0ids Submitter SinsAwakening Submitted 10/05/26 Category Sonic Racing: Crossworlds Requirements Install Instructions I love it!! was wondering if you could put her over the arle slot instead? you can keep the animations and everything the same, but I really like your bonfie mod!
SinsAwakening Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 2 hours ago, SonicModLover said: I love it!! was wondering if you could put her over the arle slot instead? you can keep the animations and everything the same, but I really like your bonfie mod! Check back tomorrow
SinsAwakening Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago 18 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Check back tomorrow My computer decided that it hates me, so I’ll do it once I get that problem fixed later
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now