tommy58029 Posted Sunday at 10:02 PM Posted Sunday at 10:02 PM The cloth is from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/193634?tab=files When I wear the "top2" piece with SMP the cloth is collapsing to the ground. I updated my FSMP to the newest but it won't fix. Don't know what else I can do
traison Posted Sunday at 10:07 PM Posted Sunday at 10:07 PM (edited) One of the SMP presets that apply to your character has a bone with gravity but no parent configured or the parent is missing. There's a paper on finding SMP presets in my signature. Start there. You can view the weightpainting of that outfit in Outfit Studio. Once you have a list of all presets and the bone/node name that's falling you can find where the error is. Edited Sunday at 10:23 PM by traison
Dorabella Posted yesterday at 05:47 AM Posted yesterday at 05:47 AM Since it works fine for me, I don't think there are any compilation errors Spoiler Maybe because I use this? Bone Limit Extender
tommy58029 Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago Problem solved. Turns out I have an old FSMP patch that overwrites some new FSMP files and causes all kinds of trouble. Now the cloth SMP is working well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now