Jump to content

Kinky World - Supernatural High School


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, I have been quiet for a while, as I was dealing with my (still) broken elbow.

I have been so far implementing a couple of additional things to the Kinkyworld High School system.
Alchemy and Witchcraft class are now a thing, still in testing.
I simply left morning classes as lectures and separated afternoon classes (13:00 to 15:00). Afternoon classes are now Alchemy classes based on the object AlchemyStation being present. If not, it will fall back to default behaviour. I (ab)used the partially implemented science class for this, so it is still called science class in the code, I just added the alchemy objects and actions.
If the student is a witch, there is a 50/50 chance they will either do alchemy or play with magic.

Music as an afterschool activity is also nearly done.

Once testing is satisfactory to me, I will upload the new highschoolsituation.cs here and anyone who wants to use it in their KW build, absolutely can.

 

Still working on adding ballet class, which is a bit of a stretch. You can add ballet skills to anyone, they just do not have the ability to show those skills off. That is an entirely different can of worms that I am still dealing with. There is also this weird 10 level staged dance skill that comes from the dance barre that I am still trying to wrap my head around.
I mean... we have dance (3 levels), club dance (3 levels), Ballet (3 levels), and dance (10 levels, only from the barre). What the fuck, EA?

This is the current layout:

13:00–15:00 Afternoon LectureStage

Is there an AlchemyStation classroom?

├── No → standard Normal lecture behaviour

└── Yes → Alchemy/Witchcraft practical

       ├── Non-witch → Alchemy

       └── Witch → 50% Alchemy / 50% Play with Magic

 

The reason I chose to combine both is that time frames in Sims 3 are really short, unless you run NRAAS Relativity. There is only so much time during a given day.
I dropped the idea of adding gardening entirely. It just got too complicated.

Edited by Aouregan
Posted

a) Can you do this as an addon to Katie's (and/or Biterbit's) version or will this be another branch of KW?

b) Alchemy & Magic school sounds interesting, are you planning to kinkify it? (Idea: An event where you acquire a mysterious drink, which might be skill gain or gender swap ...)

 

 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Yotix said:

a) Can you do this as an addon to Katie's (and/or Biterbit's) version or will this be another branch of KW?

b) Alchemy & Magic school sounds interesting, are you planning to kinkify it? (Idea: An event where you acquire a mysterious drink, which might be skill gain or gender swap ...)

 

 


It will not be yet another branch. I will simply be posting the highschoolsituation.cs, which is part of the kinkyworld.dll.
Users can simply recompile the DLL themselves with the altered .cs or the other Mod-Makers can choose to implement it in their branch either as complete .cs or simply by taking out the relevant code and adding it to their own .cs. I do document my code and have the lines tagged accordingly. It should be an easy job.

I did this for myself mostly due to my current playthrough requirements but will be leaving it out there for free use. I also added the fallback option, so it is easier to use for others that just want the normal High School functionality. If the required new rooms are not present, shit will behave as if my code wasn't there.

 

P.S. I am not planning on kinkifying these classes for now. I am doing these alterations for my (story-driven) boarding school, where I have full control over everyone, even the students. So, I can manually trigger those events if I feel like it.
It can totally be added, but it won't be by me, I am afraid.

Edited by Aouregan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...