Jump to content

Personalized Skyrim directory Creation: Help Wanted


Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk where to ask or how to simplify this, but I want a mod list or assortment of mods that fit my own fantasy/wants for my own Skyrim. I am pretty dumb when it comes to compatibility or fixing what could be simple issues with the mods and with how long I've been away from Skyrim, I just want someone's help or simply for someone to be able to get a Skyrim folder, ready to use with all the mods I want. I'd say this requires someone with Veteran knowledge and or just ALOT of free time, and I will happily communicate on making sure they are compensated just due to this high of a request. 

in the case this breaks any TOS or Rules, I do apologize.

Posted
6 hours ago, midnightwho said:

my own fantasy/wants for my own Skyrim.

What kind of fantasies? With Skyrim, you can do just about anything

 

6 hours ago, midnightwho said:

Skyrim folder,

Did you think that the people who modded Skyrim might have spent years on it? No one here would ever do something like that. The most you'll get is Wabbajack

Do you know how many people have made requests like that and had them go unheeded? Anyone who has used what you're asking for has ended up with more problems than they could possibly solve. Did you think that a complete mod pack might not be compatible with your copy of Skyrim? 

 

6 hours ago, midnightwho said:

Veteran knowledge

The point isn't whether you're a veteran or not, but rather to learn how to mod so you can have your own customized copy. And that's why, here on LL, we have some great guides on modding . 

 

6 hours ago, midnightwho said:

compensated just due to this high of a request.

Laziness? That's too easy

 

Here's what you need to do instead:

 

1) Specify which version of Skyrim and SKSE you're using . With the latest Bethesda/Steam update, many mods are no longer usable.

2) Follow the guide instructions you are given

3) Think about what kind of modding you want to do . It is possible to create custom gameplay

4) Avoid over-modding before testing

5) Install only the mods you'll actually use. Modding just because it looks cool is never a good idea.

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...