sirlanzeshort Posted Saturday at 12:42 PM Posted Saturday at 12:42 PM Hey guys. I had my game working perfectly for a couple hundred hours. Unfortunately all cocks are erect but exclusively pointing straight away in a 90degree angle from the male body in all animations now. Goes for humans and supermutants alike. It used to work perfectly! I think I did click on "update" mod in some option inside the game in the mod menus at some point but I don´t know if that has changed it. What determines the cock angle for animations? And how can you fix it? I am really aftraid reinstalling random things. My mod pack is several years old and I won´t get all mods back at the same version it is netted together right now. My first idea would be running bodyslide outfit studio again since it canot break anything, though I don´t think it fixes penis alignments.. Second would be reinstalling Bodytalk? Can reinstalling break the game? I can make ingame screenshots if that helps Thanks to anyone willing to help in adavance!
deff. Posted Saturday at 02:18 PM Posted Saturday at 02:18 PM 1 hour ago, sirlanzeshort said: Second would be reinstalling Bodytalk? Rebuild BodyTalk body with morphs box checked and zeroed erection slider and make sure nothing is overwriting ZeX skeleton. If problem still exists, try to start a new game and see, what happens. If everything ok, then your problem is baked in game save. 1 hour ago, sirlanzeshort said: I think I did click on "update" mod in some option inside the game in the mod menus at some point but I don´t know if that has changed it. I don't think, that this is issue. Looksmenu is responsible for morphs. Usually problems is wrong Looksmenu version, not checked morphs box during body building, erection slider in not zeroed, scripts messed up, ZeX skeleton is overwrited. Check these things. 3
sirlanzeshort Posted Sunday at 02:16 PM Author Posted Sunday at 02:16 PM 23 hours ago, deff. said: Rebuild BodyTalk body with morphs box checked and zeroed erection slider and make sure nothing is overwriting ZeX skeleton. If problem still exists, try to start a new game and see, what happens. If everything ok, then your problem is baked in game save. I don't think, that this is issue. Looksmenu is responsible for morphs. Usually problems is wrong Looksmenu version, not checked morphs box during body building, erection slider in not zeroed, scripts messed up, ZeX skeleton is overwrited. Check these things. Thank you so much. That was a tremendous help! You saved me so many hours of fiddling aimlessly ❤️ I installed skimpy clothing lately and had to use bodyslide but just recently really learned how it works. Turns out I build Bodytalk-NeverNude without noticing like an iditiot... Duh. 1
deff. Posted Sunday at 05:38 PM Posted Sunday at 05:38 PM 3 hours ago, sirlanzeshort said: Turns out I build Bodytalk-NeverNude without noticing like an iditiot... Duh Well. Shit happens. Nice, if everything is fine
sirlanzeshort Posted Sunday at 06:27 PM Author Posted Sunday at 06:27 PM 47 minutes ago, deff. said: Well. Shit happens. Nice, if everything is fine Well some animations work others don´t. I got "lucky" with testing after bodyslide I guess? Next I will need to reload OLD savefiles and do an animation marathon to see the same animations again I guess and check.
deff. Posted Sunday at 07:21 PM Posted Sunday at 07:21 PM 49 minutes ago, sirlanzeshort said: Well some animations work others don´t. You have to have to come to terms with it. It's weird but that's true. I'm strugling with flaccid bug all my modding time and I didn't found solution. It's kinda lottery for me...All requirements ok, everything should work, but no...Same thing - sometimes everything is working like charm, sometimes flaccid... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now