Jump to content

Can anyone understand this Crash Log, please?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi folks,

 

I tried installing Skyrim with Slaverun Reloaded using MO2.

 

I started the vanilla game, played for a few minutes to create the Skyrim.ini file.

 

Then started modding. I took great care to install the recommended and required mods.

 

However, if I read my crash logger correctly, my problem is not a single mod, that lacks a requirement, but somehow my Skyrim is trying to use more RAM than it should.

 

Is Skyrim limited to 4 GB of RAM, like vanilla Fallout New Vegas?

 

Or am I reading this all wrong?

 

Please help me :)

 

Thank 

crash-2026-10-03-11-36-51.log

Posted
4 hours ago, NukaCola666 said:

Is Skyrim limited to 4 GB of RAM

No, since the minimum requirement is 8 GB

 

Spoiler

Minimum Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit versions)
• Processor (CPU): Intel i5-750 or AMD Phenom II X4-945
• Memory (RAM): 8 GB
• Disk space: 12 GB of free space
• Graphics card (GPU): NVIDIA GTX 470 (1 GB) or AMD HD 7870 (2 GB)

 

Spoiler

Recommended Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit versions)
• Processor (CPU): Intel i5-2400 or AMD FX-8320
• Memory (RAM): 8 GB
• Disk space: 12 GB of free space
• Graphics card (GPU): NVIDIA GTX 780 (3 GB) or AMD R9 290 (4 GB)

 

4 hours ago, NukaCola666 said:

Slaverun Reloaded

 

It's more likely that your problem is that the requirements are missing, or Mods that are not compatible with your Skyrim version 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...