Jump to content

Sims put on outfits after Animation


GDG

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay hard to explain but for sometime now, instead of and no matter what I use as settings, my sims will change into outfits after sex. Not my CAS outfits but into university robes or batuu costumes. If I undress said outfit it will basically override all my saved CAS outfits with a random shirt or ohter EA cloth. Using MCCC Dresser fixes that. I am literally at a loss. I tried alot of stuff including 50:50 method of my cc to no avail.

I remember having this issue and getting it fixed somehow, but that was years ago.

Any help or ideas will be appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...