Jump to content

Skyrim has become a “cozy” game for me.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Think Stardew Valley or Animal Crossing. I have been playing since 2011 like many of us, and I never really stopped. I have kind of always had a campaign ongoing on one console or another. I’m so acclimated to the environment and mechanics that I’m never really in danger.

If I’m on Legendary or Master difficulty, I’ll still need to be careful until I get going, and even on Expert there can still be surprises, but anything from Adept down to Novice, I can aimlessly wander the landscape doing whatever I want. Farming, stealing, killing dragons or civilians, I can kinda do whatever I want in that world stress free.

Many of us have that “comfort tv show” that you’ve watched and rewatched a dozen times, and now you find comfort in just playing it in the background in your home while you do other things. Skyrim is kind of like that for me. It’s almost like I can just play Skyrim in the background while I do other stuff in my home.

Anyone else feel this way about it? God damn we are really overdue for ES6 aren’t we…

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...