SommethinggFishhyy Posted Friday at 07:37 PM Posted Friday at 07:37 PM Hey everyone! ♠️ I'm currently developing All in Darling, a 3D 18+ blackjack game that combines classic blackjack gameplay with character progression and a little bit of riskier fun. The core idea is simple: You play blackjack against a girl. If you win, she will take off her clothes. If you lose, you lose your clothes. The game will feature a fully 3D character with a layered clothing system. As you win rounds, you can progress through different stages of her outfit, with each stage being integrated directly into the gameplay rather than simply being a collection of static images. I'm currently working on the core blackjack systems, including: Blackjack, bust and tie mechanics Betting and in-game money Girl AI Card dealing and reveal animations 3D character and clothing system Character progression UI and game presentation The game is still in development, so there's a lot left to build. I'm especially interested in making the blackjack itself feel satisfying — card reveals, betting, tension between rounds and the reactions of the dealer should all be part of the experience. And this is only the beginning. Character animations, more detailed interactions and additional animated content are planned as development progresses. If you'd like to follow the development, see work-in-progress content and get early looks at new features, I've also set up a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nakafalan I'll be sharing development updates, WIP artwork, character and outfit previews, behind-the-scenes content and eventually early builds there. Thanks for checking out All in Darling! ♠️♥️ 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now