Sp4ceSpectre Posted Friday at 04:59 PM Posted Friday at 04:59 PM It looks like a Billy animation, but I didn't find it. I attached a video in the rar with the scene as well. The-Lusty-Maid-Of-Zena-Mommy-S-Special-Treat-Iii-Sifofzena 1080P.rar
xtro334 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago Could be a FO4 animation, they had a lot of furniture mods for modern furnitures, or an invisible furniture animation moved to that chair in Billy's/Anub's. I'm pretty sure I saw one similar animation once, that I assumed to be meant for a bed, with no visible furniture. But I think it could be used like that if one wanted to make the effort to move the actors.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now