jeno3 Posted Friday at 09:59 AM Posted Friday at 09:59 AM Stockings_25.09.26 View File Jeno3 Lace Stockings – 2 Variants Here are my new lace thigh-high stockings for female Sims. I originally made these as a little extra for another project, but I liked the result enough to give them their own release. The stockings come in two different lace designs. Variant 1 features a more structured floral lace pattern with a clearly defined lace top. This package also includes multiple color variations, including classic black as well as nude, red, white, dark blue and green. Variant 2 has a different, finer floral lace pattern for a slightly softer and more delicate look. I spent quite a bit of time adjusting the lace, transparency and opacity. The goal was to keep the stockings sheer while making sure the lace contours remain clearly visible and don't lose too much detail in-game. Both variants are shown in the screenshots, including close-ups of the lace patterns. Included 2 different lace designs Variant 1 with multiple colors Sheer stocking texture Detailed floral lace tops Designed for female Sims You can use both variants together or simply keep the one you prefer. Hope you like them and have fun with them! Jeno3 Submitter jeno3 Submitted 10/02/26 Category The Sims 4 - Sims Requirements
DuoMaxwell003 Posted Friday at 03:18 PM Posted Friday at 03:18 PM I could be really interested in these. I would have downloaded them post haste had there been any in game images shown rather than the AI slop images.
Marishka_B Posted Saturday at 02:24 PM Posted Saturday at 02:24 PM I’d love to see more of your stockings, because these are really nice!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now