Jump to content

Mod request- Deadly drain


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been having a lot of fun playing as a succubus using a few bg3 mods but I always wanted to properly suck the souls out of my victims in and out of combat with sex. I lack any modding knowhow but if anyone does know how to code this idea into being I am setting a bounty of 50 dollars for it.

 

Posted
15 hours ago, Neonredkill said:

I have been having a lot of fun playing as a succubus using a few bg3 mods but I always wanted to properly suck the souls out of my victims in and out of combat with sex. I lack any modding knowhow but if anyone does know how to code this idea into being I am setting a bounty of 50 dollars for it.

 

As a guy who plays with the Succubus class I approve and add 10 dollars to the bounty. Love the idea btw, jealous I didn't think of it myself.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...