agent_perry Posted yesterday at 02:38 PM Posted yesterday at 02:38 PM Lily IVDT vD Voicepack View File Improved Lily Voicepack for SLOVE IVDT (Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk) vD Adds over 13k speech + tags (vD exclusive) + captions across 46 nsfw categories, 13,365 speeches in total. More speech for mundane tasks coming soon! What is vD and how is it better than vB? Spoiler vD introduces tags across all categories. In vB, SLO VE picks any random voiceline from the category folder, so a line can easily name wrong hole, wrong partner gender or say made up stuff. vD picks from the pool that fits exactly. Example: Penetrated Comments/ - holds the general lines for any scene. Penetrated Comments/victim intense/ - holds lines for a rough scene where Lily is the victim. Penetrated Comments/creature canine/ - holds lines for a scene with a dog or wolf. Penetrated Comments/victim woman strapon anal/ - holds lines for a scene with a woman where Lily is victim and being penetrated in anal by a strapon. Available tags: Lily ( Temperament: Cool, Mature, Dirty Talk: Medium, Submissive Talk: N/A , Victim Talk:Low, Dominant Talk:Medium, Broken Talk:Low ) - Voice traits: English, British accent, Mature - Confident and dominant. Always enjoys what's happening, even if forced - In victim scenes, ridicules her attacker and above all, his ability to satisfy her - Enjoys femdom scenes, calls herself mommy in that context but equally enjoys everything else Preview Spoiler Blowjob Comments Spoiler dom intense rcv/ 00_slow_intense_dom.wav soft giv/ 00_slow_intense_dom.wav soft giv creature canine/ 01_slow_intense_dom.wav Penetrated Comments Spoiler broken intense rcv anal/ vB_Penetrated_Broken_Comments_Intense_01_intense_remarks.wav broken intense rcv anal cock creature equine/ 00_intense_remarks.wav dom intense man/ 03_slow_intense.wav Penetrating Comments (new in vD, player penetrating partner) Spoiler dom intense vaginal cock/ 03_slow_intense.wav dom intense vaginal strapon/ 04_slow_intense.wav dom soft anal cock/ 01_slow_intense_dom.wav intense vaginal cock/ 03_slow_intense.wav Rimjob Comments Spoiler dom intense woman/ 03_intense_remarks.wav Moans Spoiler 08.wav 06.wav 04.wav Known Issues (README) Spoiler 1. A lot of generated lines haven't been heard. They may sound bad, glitch, etc. Please report your findings so I can fix it in upcoming versions. To know the exact used voices, turn on voicelogs by running autest voicelog player Voice logs then can be found in AudioUtil_Voices.log (Might need to be ran on every startup) This is helpful in reporting bad voices but you can also just tell me what she said exactly and I'll find it. 2. File size too big. Pack can be converted to .fuz for smaller size, it's in the plans for upcoming versions. Submitter agent_perry Submitted 10/01/26 Category WIP / Beta Requirements https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/50264-slo-ve/ Regular Edition Compatible Not Applicable Install Instructions 1. Ensure you have installed 2. Download and drop the zip file into the mod manager, continue with the fomod installation Multiple zips available: - Full (Recommended, contains base + creature + futa - tests were ran with this) - Base + Futa - Recognizes futa partner and Lily herself being futa (mostly only heard in blowjob comments and penetrating comments, a separate pack could be authored which assumes Lily is permanent futa - this is not it) - Base + Creature - Voice lines for creatures as partners - Base - NPC - use when Lily voice is given to a non-player character, many voiced categories are skipped by non-player characters (SLOVE limitation)
muravu Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Great stuff. I interested in one thing, are all of the voices recorded by the actress or you used ai to modify/add new stuff? Just curious, not accusation or anything like this.
agent_perry Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 17 minutes ago, muravu said: Great stuff. I interested in one thing, are all of the voices recorded by the actress or you used ai to modify/add new stuff? Just curious, not accusation or anything like this. Everything is AI except few original lines. It's a free pack for a free community
jariabila Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Is there any way to compress it? 4.1 gb is just too much, my ssd already full with other mods.
agent_perry Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 9 hours ago, jariabila said: Is there any way to compress it? 4.1 gb is just too much, my ssd already full with other mods. There is. It could be converted to .fuz format which should take away most of the size but I've been focusing on fixing the lines before I do that. If anyone wants to attempt it, feel free to do so and upload it here until I do it myself 1
Bullfye Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago (edited) Thank you so much Perry ! Installing it and I can play today ... Free time so I will post after a full report to you here ... Lot of work with this my Friend can not thank you enough ! ___________________________________________________ OK ... Made a testing run with my Futanari character... I have downloaded the full version .. First doubt due to testing results is if I should use The Base + Futa file ?? The first thing I saw is that she does speak with Lily voice files during sex , but it seems she doesn't detect The Character being a Futanari character so she never uses her Futa sound files at all, I Use Ube character Female Futanari maybe this has something to do with it since its a new race that uses race compatibility Mod I am not sure . Second thing that it might be my fault or missing something , in IVDT I can not find the Lily IVDT Voice files in the in game MCM Menu , I might be missing something since the IVDT Mod description is very vague on how to do this things , don't even know if it should detect the file... Here its a question on my side maybe I am massing something in IVDT install files ... The res works as intended ... Downloading the Lily Base + Futa now to run another testing ... Has for Dirty Talk mod I have no idea on the MCM menu on how to pick Lily voised files ! Here I have my AudioUtil.log if you want to chek ! AudioUtil.log Edited 3 hours ago by Bullfye
agent_perry Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 4 hours ago, Bullfye said: Thank you so much Perry ! Installing it and I can play today ... Free time so I will post after a full report to you here ... Lot of work with this my Friend can not thank you enough ! ___________________________________________________ OK ... Made a testing run with my Futanari character... I have downloaded the full version .. First doubt due to testing results is if I should use The Base + Futa file ?? The first thing I saw is that she does speak with Lily voice files during sex , but it seems she doesn't detect The Character being a Futanari character so she never uses her Futa sound files at all, I Use Ube character Female Futanari maybe this has something to do with it since its a new race that uses race compatibility Mod I am not sure . Second thing that it might be my fault or missing something , in IVDT I can not find the Lily IVDT Voice files in the in game MCM Menu , I might be missing something since the IVDT Mod description is very vague on how to do this things , don't even know if it should detect the file... Here its a question on my side maybe I am massing something in IVDT install files ... The res works as intended ... Downloading the Lily Base + Futa now to run another testing ... Has for Dirty Talk mod I have no idea on the MCM menu on how to pick Lily voised files ! Here I have my AudioUtil.log if you want to chek ! AudioUtil.log 140.05 kB · 0 downloads Before testing, please turn on voicelog, see Known issues section on this modpage. How'd you realize it wasn't detecting being futa? Futa detection for Lily is only relevant in penetrating comments and blowjob comments (receiving) for now, you'll hear lines that mention her own cock. It's more visible with futa partners, you'll see futa mentioned in the voicelogs and that would mean it detects the partner as futa. IVDT mod is not relevant nor required for this. The only requirement is SLO VE and its dependencies. There is no MCM. Base + futa is nothing different either, it just doesn't include creature files. You are fine with Full if have it. Also, there is currently no way to determine if player is futa herself, it just assumes player is futa in penetrating comments and receiving blowjob comments with `cock` provided in tags so Lily being futa makes most sense. In simple words: (Category = Penetrating Comments) (Tags = cock vagina woman) that means Lily is penetrating a woman in the vagina with a cock, so it makes sense to just assume that Lily is futa! There are two ways around it: either SLO VE adds another tag that tells the player's gender OR we create a separate voicepack that assumes Lily is permanent futa. Edited 1 hour ago by agent_perry 1
Bullfye Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, agent_perry said: Before testing, please turn on voicelog, see Known issues section on this modpage. How'd you realize it wasn't detecting being futa? Futa detection for Lily is only relevant in penetrating comments and blowjob comments (receiving) for now, you'll hear lines that mention her own cock. It's more visible with futa partners, you'll see futa mentioned in the voicelogs and that would mean it detects the partner as futa. IVDT mod is not relevant nor required for this. The only requirement is SLO VE and its dependencies. There is no MCM. Base + futa is nothing different either, it just doesn't include creature files. You are fine with Full if have it. Also, there is currently no way to determine if player is futa herself, it just assumes player is futa in penetrating comments and receiving blowjob comments with `cock` provided in tags so Lily being futa makes most sense. In simple words: (Category = Penetrating Comments) (Tags = cock vagina woman) that means Lily is penetrating a woman in the vagina with a cock, so it makes sense to just assume that Lily is futa! There are two ways around it: either SLO VE adds another tag that tells the player's gender OR we create a separate voicepack that assumes Lily is permanent futa. Thanks for the explaining bud ... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now