own castle riverhelm for hearthfire help

deltadeath93

i played the mod become king of riverhelm. castle is great  and is what im looking for  as a hearthfire home for my family and companions. but theres a problem.  when casting the bless home spell from the mutiple adoptions mod to set castle as my home. after purchasing it and title of king. i get a this is not one of your homes message. i tried console comanding the entrance doors   using set ownership to get it to work. but alas it didnt. does anyone know a way to get this to work? i asked mod creator only to be ignored and apparently i wasent the first one to ask this. so i need help to make this happen  for my own use. but have no idea where to begin. only thing i know how to do is use console comands to change npc weights etc. what id ultimatly like to change is the noble beds upstairs that are marked as owned yet not used to be given to  hearthfire for  children to sleep and spouce to sleep in my  bed at end spouce n children during day relax read  eat etc in great hall with other npc's or visit town of riverhelm  shop  play  and such.

Archived