Veylv Posted Wednesday at 04:51 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:51 PM [Sims 4] Veylv Animations for WickedWhims View File Welcome! I'm Veylv, I'm still relatively new to this animating thing, but let's explore this journey together! I'll play around with this about page a little more later, but for now I have two animations available here. A teasing animation and a pole dance. There's also an additional animation available on my Patreon page, which is a spot dance. I'm excited to keep creating and sharing more with you all. Let me know if there's any issue. In case you need some previews: ANIMATION PREVIEW If you’d like to support my work, you can find my Patreon here. Every bit of support means a lot: Patreon Submitter Veylv Submitted 09/30/26 Category Animations - WickedWhims Requirements WickedWhims 1
veegee96 Posted Wednesday at 05:09 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:09 PM The dancing pole animation looks really good I can't wait to try it! Thank you for making these! 1
Veylv Posted Wednesday at 05:32 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 05:32 PM 22 minutes ago, veegee96 said: The dancing pole animation looks really good I can't wait to try it! Thank you for making these! My pleasure! Hope you like it. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now