Strapons... how the hell do they work?

rylasasin

Okay, so I have a problem.

In my wip dialogue mod I want it so female characters will equip dildos (SCR) before sex (if they're giving). But I honestly have no clue how they are supposed to do that.

The only example I have on me to base it off of is sexoutsex which seems to use a very dated version of it.

I'm no modder either, but you could check Skyrim Creation Kit, and head to Eorlund Gray-Mane. During a quest, while he's talking, he suddenly carries a battleaxe. Maybe that will help you if you get to know how he gets to wield the weapon.

Skyrim scripting is far different from Fallout scripting.

You just... pick a strapon from the list, add it to the character inventory, and tell them to wear it like any other bit of armor.

It's really simple. Here's an example.

yourREF.additem SomeStrapon 1
yourREF.equipitem SomeStrapon 1

; set sexout vars here like sextype, actora, etc..

yourREF.CIOS SexoutNGBegin
Don't overthink things too much. ;)

You just... pick a strapon from the list, add it to the character inventory, and tell them to wear it like any other bit of armor.

It's really simple. Here's an example.

yourREF.additem SomeStrapon 1
yourREF.equipitem SomeStrapon 1

; set sexout vars here like sextype, actora, etc..

yourREF.CIOS SexoutNGBegin
Don't overthink things too much. ;)

okay, but how do I check to make sure a character has a strapon (when there's like several of them) and equip the one they have?

I can't tell them to equip a formlist. :(

We actually you sort of can, there's a formlist containing all the SCR Strap Ons in SCR called SexoutSLClothTypeStrapon

I'm not sure if you can do this with a formlist

rActor.GetItemCount SexoutSLClothTypeStrapon

because I know you can do this with a formlist

rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeStrapon

Once you know they have one of those Strapons in the list then you need to poll through the list till you find the one they have to get it's ref.

I'm no modder either, but you could check Skyrim Creation Kit, and head to Eorlund Gray-Mane. During a quest, while he's talking, he suddenly carries a battleaxe. Maybe that will help you if you get to know how he gets to wield the weapon.

Skyrim scripting is far different from Fallout scripting.

Wooops I'm really sorry, I thought I was in Skyrim General Discussion when I posted this !

Archived