Chrissy90 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago View File Hellraiser: Revival CAS Set 1 I wanted more to be in this initial set, but I also didn't want to hoard this stuff forever while I failed to find the motivation to convert more, so I decided to release this as a smaller set instead. 👍 This is a set of CAS items ported by me from Clive Barker's Hellraiser: Revival. The set includes: "Dollface" Outfit for Adult Females (Everyday, Sleepwear, Career) / 8.1k poly "Dollface" Outfit for Adult Males (Everyday, Sleepwear, Career) / 8.4k poly "Hellmaid" Outfit for Adult Females (Everyday, Career) / 8.1k poly "Leviathan" Outfit for Adult Females (Everyday, Sleepwear, Career) / 8.3k poly "Leather Harness" Top for Adult Males (Everyday, Sleepwear, Career) / 5.4k poly "Wealthy Patron Mask" Accessory for Adult Males (Everyday, Formal, Sleepwear) / 6.7k poly Everything has 1k textures. Hellmaid outfit is recolorable, the rest aren't. Sorry. 🙈 The bones and morphs aren't perfect because I'm 5 raccoons in a trench coat just trying their best. But I promise we did just that! We tried our best. 🦝 "Hellmaid" has an open skirt and I used Jvsmith's default adult female bottom for it. The "Dollface" outfit for adult males uses Jvsmith's default adult male body. The leather harness also uses Jvsmith's default adult male body top, however this might cause it to have a little gap with certain bottoms? I noticed that happening sometimes, but it seemed to have no rhyme or reason. 🤷♀️ Credits to Saber Interactive for clothing meshes and textures and Jvsmith for the aforementioned bodies. Submitter Chrissy90 Submitted 09/29/26 Category The Sims 3 Requirements 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now