Jump to content

Nisa's Wicked Perversions blank blush overide isn't working


Recommended Posts

Posted

everytime my sims wit the sexually tight trait has sex the blank blush overide dosen't work. I was told to make an overides folder and put the file in there but it still won't work. I have never used overides mods before am I doing somthing wrong. I edited the Resource file to look like this;

 

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package

 

yet the blank blush overide file still will not work. any help on the matter would be appreciated thanks in advanced

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...