Jump to content

How? Just....how?


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm about to give up on this little project and so I come to those more knowledgable than me. How do I go about having sex with my companion? All of the bodies I've tried have had issues and Gergal seems to want to have her sexing up everyone but me. Snusnufield doesn't work, since I down own Terran Armada and I'm out of ideas.

 

Hater's body replacer has black patches, as does Roberts. Zone's body doesn't seem to do anything and Milky Way vixens has these weird galaxy looking patches all over the body.

 

Would some kind soul please explain like I'm 5 how to achieve this little goal?

 

Thanks for any help that can be given!

Posted

Well, I'm not sure if I can help, but my "Gergel..." run went pretty well. I have a particular load order, "SnuSnu..." hasn't worked very well at all. I'm using "Roberts Male body..." and a mixture of mods to get a really good-looking female body w\tan-lines. (YUMMY!) Most of my animation mods are at the bottom of my MO2 left panel. I'm running the latest version of Starfield with a combination of SAF and OSFUI to run the sex mods. I do have "Lost in Space" and SAF Surrender, but they're not installed yet. I'm still testing my MO2 build (209 mods). Here's a pic for ya, I was surprised at how well it worked myself. Bouncing titties and all!

 

20260915112204_1.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...