GuyIncognito383 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) I wanted to share photos I've taken of various mods in Crossworlds but it was off-topic for the main thread so I made this one! Post in-game photos you've taken of Sonic Racing Crossworlds here! Can be SFW or NSFW, as well as with regular game view or with the freecam mod! Also feel free to discuss photography methods such as places in-game with good lighting, how to achieve certain poses, etc! IMPORTANT NOTE: If you take any photos during online matches, be sure to CENSOR ALL USERNAMES (except your own if you're fine with people knowing it). We don't wanna involve people in our lewd shenanigans without their consent. Edited September 27 by GuyIncognito383 3
GuyIncognito383 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 Posts I made in the main thread with photography:
GuyIncognito383 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 A few tracks I highly recommend for taking photos as they have great lighting: -Coral Town -White Space Lap 3 -Radical Highway
Saydros Posted September 27 Posted September 27 1 hour ago, GuyIncognito383 said: A few tracks I highly recommend for taking photos as they have great lighting: -Coral Town -White Space Lap 3 -Radical Highway Can you say, whad photo mode do you use?
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 27 Posted September 27 1 minute ago, Saydros said: Can you say, whad photo mode do you use? I believe it's just called Free Camera on GameBanana or something.
GuyIncognito383 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Saydros said: Can you say, whad photo mode do you use? I use this: https://gamebanana.com/mods/644993 Make sure you have the latest version of the mod, because past versions didn't have the ability to move the camera while the game is paused. Also be sure to check the README as the mod uses lots of specific keyboard bindings for it's controls. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! Edited September 27 by GuyIncognito383
Saydros Posted September 27 Posted September 27 5 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said: I use this: https://gamebanana.com/mods/644993 Make sure you have the latest version of the mod, because past versions didn't have the ability to move the camera while the game is paused. Also be sure to check the README as the mod uses lots of specific keyboard bindings for it's controls. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! Ok, il'l try it, thanks for link 1
ScoutTheSaneless Posted September 29 Posted September 29 did u install CWCD manually? i'm struggling to get it to run ;w; i also run EndeavourOS, if that helps
GuyIncognito383 Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 14 hours ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: did u install CWCD manually? i'm struggling to get it to run ;w; i also run EndeavourOS, if that helps Yeah I installed it manually, but it should work via BlueStar Manager. There are directions for how to install it on the mod page. Also remember that UE4SS is a prerequisite and is REQUIRED for the mod to work, you need to download and install that too! It's linked on the mod page under Requirements.
ScoutTheSaneless Posted September 30 Posted September 30 i did that, but none of the binds are working...
GuyIncognito383 Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 4 hours ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: i did that, but none of the binds are working... Well if you've installed everything according to the instructions then I'm sorry but I can't help you, best of luck solving the issue! Do remember that it's the numpad keys that are used to control it, those are different from the number keys above the letters, they're the ones on the right, it has to be those ones.
ClosetOfDoom Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Rouge looks excellent in this track. Sadly, this is the only good angle for her, as Roche's first CrossWorlds mod is a little rough around the edges. Her legs clip through her boots, the boobs often clip through the legs, etc. Null Space track here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/655816 Tropical Resort track here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/686801 4
ScoutTheSaneless Posted October 1 Posted October 1 @GuyIncognito383, may i see ur file structure? maybe there's something im missing in how the mods are loaded. I use BlueStar as well
ClosetOfDoom Posted October 1 Posted October 1 19 minutes ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: @GuyIncognito383, may i see ur file structure? maybe there's something im missing in how the mods are loaded. I use BlueStar as well It should be noted, if you use the BlueStar manager, you do still have to copy the files from the "CrossWorldsCinemaDirector" folder into "UNION>Content>Paks>LogicMods", and put the "CWCD" folder into the "UNION>Binaries>Win64>ue4ss>Mods" folder. Also, make sure there's no other photo mode mods in the LogicMods folder.
ScoutTheSaneless Posted October 1 Posted October 1 So the three or so items in the longer namespace go in LogicMods while CWCD gets hucked into the UE4SS mods section? I'll give that a go when I can!
ClosetOfDoom Posted October 1 Posted October 1 3 hours ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: So the three or so items in the longer namespace go in LogicMods while CWCD gets hucked into the UE4SS mods section? I'll give that a go when I can! Correct.
ScoutTheSaneless Posted Saturday at 08:57 AM Posted Saturday at 08:57 AM wait....could it be screwing up because I also play with controller?
ClosetOfDoom Posted Saturday at 04:12 PM Posted Saturday at 04:12 PM 7 hours ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: wait....could it be screwing up because I also play with controller? I play with controller. You just can't operate the photo mode with it. Did you make sure to have UE4SS for CrossWorlds installed?
ScoutTheSaneless Posted Saturday at 09:41 PM Posted Saturday at 09:41 PM I do have it installed in the right spot
ClosetOfDoom Posted Saturday at 10:12 PM Posted Saturday at 10:12 PM 30 minutes ago, ScoutTheSaneless said: I do have it installed in the right spot And have you checked your "paks" folder for any other photo mode mods? Could be in "~mods" or "LogicMods".
ScoutTheSaneless Posted Sunday at 02:04 AM Posted Sunday at 02:04 AM I have none, but i will do a sweep just in case
GuyIncognito383 Posted Sunday at 11:49 PM Author Posted Sunday at 11:49 PM More random photos from my archive. I have a favorite in case it wasn't already very obvious :3 Mods by Haise Sasaki 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now