GuyIncognito383 Posted Sunday at 09:04 PM Posted Sunday at 09:04 PM (edited) I wanted to share photos I've taken of various mods in Crossworlds but it was off-topic for the main thread so I made this one! Post in-game photos you've taken of Sonic Racing Crossworlds here! Can be SFW or NSFW, as well as with regular game view or with the freecam mod! Also feel free to discuss photography methods such as places in-game with good lighting, how to achieve certain poses, etc! IMPORTANT NOTE: If you take any photos during online matches, be sure to CENSOR ALL USERNAMES (except your own if you're fine with people knowing it). We don't wanna involve people in our lewd shenanigans without their consent. Edited Sunday at 09:17 PM by GuyIncognito383 2
GuyIncognito383 Posted Sunday at 09:07 PM Author Posted Sunday at 09:07 PM Posts I made in the main thread with photography:
GuyIncognito383 Posted Sunday at 09:08 PM Author Posted Sunday at 09:08 PM A few tracks I highly recommend for taking photos as they have great lighting: -Coral Town -White Space Lap 3 -Radical Highway
Saydros Posted Sunday at 10:15 PM Posted Sunday at 10:15 PM 1 hour ago, GuyIncognito383 said: A few tracks I highly recommend for taking photos as they have great lighting: -Coral Town -White Space Lap 3 -Radical Highway Can you say, whad photo mode do you use?
ClosetOfDoom Posted Sunday at 10:18 PM Posted Sunday at 10:18 PM 1 minute ago, Saydros said: Can you say, whad photo mode do you use? I believe it's just called Free Camera on GameBanana or something.
GuyIncognito383 Posted Sunday at 10:24 PM Author Posted Sunday at 10:24 PM (edited) 10 minutes ago, Saydros said: Can you say, whad photo mode do you use? I use this: https://gamebanana.com/mods/644993 Make sure you have the latest version of the mod, because past versions didn't have the ability to move the camera while the game is paused. Also be sure to check the README as the mod uses lots of specific keyboard bindings for it's controls. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! Edited Sunday at 10:26 PM by GuyIncognito383
Saydros Posted Sunday at 10:30 PM Posted Sunday at 10:30 PM 5 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said: I use this: https://gamebanana.com/mods/644993 Make sure you have the latest version of the mod, because past versions didn't have the ability to move the camera while the game is paused. Also be sure to check the README as the mod uses lots of specific keyboard bindings for it's controls. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! Ok, il'l try it, thanks for link 1
ScoutTheSaneless Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago did u install CWCD manually? i'm struggling to get it to run ;w; i also run EndeavourOS, if that helps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now