Roast_toast Posted yesterday at 05:54 PM Posted yesterday at 05:54 PM Sorry if I sound too demanding. But I like to be careful when I list what I am looking for. So I tend to be very specific. I know modding is done for free as a hobby. So I'm not going to castrate you if you decide you don't want to help. I'm mainly looking for links to existing mods I am looking for a style of tattoo's where hot iron has been pressed against the characters skin, creating a brand. I don't want mods that have a bunch of requirements or just end up looking fake. I want it to hopefully look like a scar of sorts, either slavetats or Racemenu, both are fine. I've seen it for Fallout 4, But I've never seen anything for Skyrim SE at all, so if anyone has anything or ideas on where to find this type of stuff please let me know. So long as the mod is just textures for Racemenu or Slavetats I'll try it out. But if it's something like Branding device of doom. I won't look into it. It has a bunch of requirements and seems to just put black ink on your character anyway instead of a burned brand. As a side note. I also would prefer logo's and Symbols over text. But that isn't always possible, as Bandits and Mages don't exactly have a unified Logo. But one can be creative. Lastly real quick. I know NOTHING on how to make it myself. If it isn't hard and doesn't require too much knowledge. Then you may treat me like a toddler when explaining how to make it myself. Thank you for the help, even if none arrives.
Dorabella Posted yesterday at 07:20 PM Posted yesterday at 07:20 PM Northborn Scars Body Scars For Racemenu Wounds Overlays For RaceMenu Something like that? 1 hour ago, Roast_toast said: I've seen it for Fallout 4 Do you have any screenshots, just to give me an idea of what you're looking for?
Roast_toast Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 23 hours ago, Dorabella said: Northborn Scars Body Scars For Racemenu Wounds Overlays For RaceMenu Something like that? Do you have any screenshots, just to give me an idea of what you're looking for? No not exactly like that. These are just scars. I was thinking more of Hot iron pressed against the skin type of thing, with branding iron and stuff I don't have a good screenshot from the fallout 4 mod I am referencing. But the mod author has put up screenshots himself. This being one to clarify. The mod has a few others in various locations and I'm kinda just looking for something like this but in the context of skyrim.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now