theotherdaveguy Posted Friday at 03:35 AM Posted Friday at 03:35 AM Can anyone make or has anyone made a super revealing or super slutty wedding dress one thats more lingerie than dress? But still gives wedding vibes.
FauxFurry Posted Friday at 07:00 AM Posted Friday at 07:00 AM https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/create-a-sim/bridal-sheer-lace-dress/gallery
FauxFurry Posted Friday at 07:15 AM Posted Friday at 07:15 AM https://mariahpixels.blog/post/811885605635096576/wedding-bells-by-mariahpixels-ꨄ-feat-hilary
FauxFurry Posted Friday at 08:21 AM Posted Friday at 08:21 AM is one is actually lingerie. https://www.patreon.com/tauve/posts/mirror-palais-127152118
Mk_65691 Posted yesterday at 06:37 AM Posted yesterday at 06:37 AM Few more options lava_laguna: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23919-nude-bride-bodypaint-revealing-collection-by-lava_laguna/ & https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23494-wedding-dress-tiered-sheer-edition-freewear-collection-by-lava_laguna/ Blu Craving has a few in this collection: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24722-blue-craving-♥-undressables-for-wickedwhims-♥/ Noir & Dark also has a wedding set but it's paywalled on their Patreon
theotherdaveguy Posted yesterday at 06:38 AM Author Posted yesterday at 06:38 AM Some of those aren't bad, but I am looking for something a inbetween the lingerie and the full dresses. Do you know any good CC creators that do customs. I am willing to pay if they can recreate the dress and accesories I made using an AI photo generator.
Leckie_studio Posted yesterday at 07:56 AM Posted yesterday at 07:56 AM 1 hour ago, theotherdaveguy said: Some of those aren't bad, but I am looking for something a inbetween the lingerie and the full dresses. Do you know any good CC creators that do customs. I am willing to pay if they can recreate the dress and accesories I made using an AI photo generator. Sent you a DM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now