Jump to content

Vernier Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
50 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I was wondering, would it be possible to make a boob and ass mod around this same concept?

 

 

It certainly would, my thoughts were more on the dimensions of the ladies twinkle cave. All depends how much time the author wants to devote to this project. Would be nice to hear some of their development plans

Posted
3 hours ago, dooda said:

 

 

It certainly would, my thoughts were more on the dimensions of the ladies twinkle cave. All depends how much time the author wants to devote to this project. Would be nice to hear some of their development plans

 

Agreed. I hadn't even thought about incorporating a vaginal or anal gape aspect to things. It seems like that would fit more in line with a "wear and tear" mod though.

 

Seemed appropriate...

https://youtu.be/fEAbPtI42zE?is=9e4axRlhqjY_pfgX

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:18 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I was wondering, would it be possible to make a boob and ass mod around this same concept?

 

If it came with a "slap butt" interaction for everyone, HELL YEAH! I would ditch KMI for that.

Posted

Where can I check what's my sim's type, and if it can be set manually, where? I'm asking since I don't see any options about this feature and I freshly installed the updated version

 image.png.dd3b706d250542ace733d1c7074d8a67.png

Posted

 Thanks for the update, I`ll echo the question above.

 

There`s an issue with the buffs, the observer (female) is named twice instead of naming the provider (male), so, in my game Riley had a great night with Riley, i.e herself.

 

Not seeing anything in the relationship panel regarding the guys that females have been with.

 

Promising update though and planned features look good.

 

 

Excerpt from log file,

 


2026-10-03 18:49:48 memory: Jacquelyn Rocha vs Vance Carter best=4 now=1 -> discomfort (차이 3)
2026-10-03 18:49:48 memory buff 0xACE8E72DD0CDDA01 -> Jacquelyn Rocha
2026-10-03 18:49:48 memory: Kiara Niu vs Vance Carter best=1 now=1 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:49:48 reaction ctx=1 tier=1 buff=0xCCDE55E52D6D1F20 added=True has=True observer=Kiara Niu provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Riley Reid provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Sofia Bjergsen provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Jacquelyn Rocha provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Kiara Niu provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:50:05 memory: 처리 안 된 페널티 2건을 버린다
2026-10-03 18:50:05 memory: Angel Montgomery vs Norman Nice best=3 now=3 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:50:05 reaction ctx=1 tier=3 buff=0xD7978C38BF2A8F68 added=True has=True observer=Angel Montgomery provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:50:05 reaction ctx=0 tier=3 buff=0x9E6F12CB5ED35583 added=True has=True observer=Katie Moonie provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:50:05 reaction ctx=0 tier=3 buff=0x9E6F12CB5ED35583 added=True has=True observer=Angel Montgomery provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Kiara Niu vs Vance Carter best=1 now=1 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 reaction ctx=1 tier=1 buff=0xCCDE55E52D6D1F20 added=True has=True observer=Kiara Niu provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Riley Reid vs Vance Carter best=4 now=1 -> discomfort (차이 3)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory buff 0xACE8E72DD0CDDA01 -> Riley Reid
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Sofia Bjergsen vs Vance Carter best=None now=1 -> landmark (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory buff 0xBB62800E5F6D0C73 -> Sofia Bjergsen
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Jacquelyn Rocha vs Vance Carter best=4 now=1 -> discomfort (차이 3)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory buff 0xACE8E72DD0CDDA01 -> Jacquelyn Rocha
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: romance 0.0 -> -6.0 (-15.0) Riley Reid->Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: romance 19.149879989624026 -> 23.149879989624026 (+10.0) Sofia Bjergsen->Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: romance 11.58460757446289 -> 5.58460757446289 (-15.0) Jacquelyn Rocha->Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:53:41 memory: Katie Moonie vs Norman Nice best=2 now=3 -> landmark (차이 -1)
2026-10-03 18:53:41 memory buff 0xBB62800E5F6D0C73 -> Katie Moonie
2026-10-03 18:53:41 memory: Angel Montgomery vs Norman Nice best=3 now=3 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:53:41 reaction ctx=1 tier=3 buff=0xD7978C38BF2A8F68 added=True has=True observer=Angel Montgomery provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:53:42 memory: romance 0.0 -> 6.6000000000000005 (+10.0) Katie Moonie->Norman Nice
2026-10-03 19:04:19 injected interaction 18363050761707481814 (Sim 클래스=False, 기존 심 10명)
2026-10-03 19:04:19 injected interaction 9977651857784878356 (Sim 클래스=False, 기존 심 10명)
2026-10-03 19:04:19 populated nudity flags for Antwan Taylor
2026-10-03 19:04:19 populated nudity flags for Bart Man

 

 

Interesting that Bart Man got logged he`s a sim that was assigned when I set global sizing but has recently died and my game is set to cull ghosts.

 

 

Posted
5 hours ago, Stal51 said:

Where can I check what's my sim's type, and if it can be set manually, where? I'm asking since I don't see any options about this feature and I freshly installed the updated version

 image.png.dd3b706d250542ace733d1c7074d8a67.png

Replying to ask the same question, or if it's not available if it could be added.

Posted
9 hours ago, Stal51 said:

내 심의 타입이 뭔지 어디서 확인할 수 있나요? 그리고 수동으로 설정할 수 있다면 어디서 가능한가요? 최신 버전을 설치했는데도 이 기능에 대한 옵션이 보이지 않아서 여쭤봅니다.

 이미지.png.dd3b706d250542ace733d1c7074d8a67.png

 

4 hours ago, sargas90 said:

같은 질문을 다시 하거나, 만약 해당 기능이 없다면 추가해 주시면 감사하겠습니다.

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the confusion.

 

The Sexual Preferences menu is on every female Sim:

 

1. Click a female Sim.

2. Open Vernier Menu

3. Pick Sexual PReferences.

 

From there you can set her ideal for length, girth and testicles. Each part can be a size tier or No Preference.

Match WickedWhims picks her ideal again from  her WickedWhims attraction preferences. And Reroll at Random rolls a new one.

 

I've added screenshots to the v.1.2.1 page so it's easier to find. Let me know if anything else is unclear!

Posted
38 minutes ago, CMU02 said:

 

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the confusion.

 

The Sexual Preferences menu is on every female Sim:

 

1. Click a female Sim.

2. Open Vernier Menu

3. Pick Sexual PReferences.

 

From there you can set her ideal for length, girth and testicles. Each part can be a size tier or No Preference.

Match WickedWhims picks her ideal again from  her WickedWhims attraction preferences. And Reroll at Random rolls a new one.

 

I've added screenshots to the v.1.2.1 page so it's easier to find. Let me know if anything else is unclear!

I was also dumb and didn't realize it was a patreon feature, I subbed and I'm sure I figure it out. Thank you!

Posted
8 hours ago, dooda said:

 Thanks for the update, I`ll echo the question above.

 

There`s an issue with the buffs, the observer (female) is named twice instead of naming the provider (male), so, in my game Riley had a great night with Riley, i.e herself.

 

Not seeing anything in the relationship panel regarding the guys that females have been with.

 

Promising update though and planned features look good.

 

 

Excerpt from log file,

 


2026-10-03 18:49:48 memory: Jacquelyn Rocha vs Vance Carter best=4 now=1 -> discomfort (차이 3)
2026-10-03 18:49:48 memory buff 0xACE8E72DD0CDDA01 -> Jacquelyn Rocha
2026-10-03 18:49:48 memory: Kiara Niu vs Vance Carter best=1 now=1 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:49:48 reaction ctx=1 tier=1 buff=0xCCDE55E52D6D1F20 added=True has=True observer=Kiara Niu provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Riley Reid provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Sofia Bjergsen provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Jacquelyn Rocha provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:49:49 reaction ctx=0 tier=1 buff=0x929CDDA1BBED89EF added=True has=True observer=Kiara Niu provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:50:05 memory: 처리 안 된 페널티 2건을 버린다
2026-10-03 18:50:05 memory: Angel Montgomery vs Norman Nice best=3 now=3 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:50:05 reaction ctx=1 tier=3 buff=0xD7978C38BF2A8F68 added=True has=True observer=Angel Montgomery provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:50:05 reaction ctx=0 tier=3 buff=0x9E6F12CB5ED35583 added=True has=True observer=Katie Moonie provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:50:05 reaction ctx=0 tier=3 buff=0x9E6F12CB5ED35583 added=True has=True observer=Angel Montgomery provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Kiara Niu vs Vance Carter best=1 now=1 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 reaction ctx=1 tier=1 buff=0xCCDE55E52D6D1F20 added=True has=True observer=Kiara Niu provider=Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Riley Reid vs Vance Carter best=4 now=1 -> discomfort (차이 3)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory buff 0xACE8E72DD0CDDA01 -> Riley Reid
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Sofia Bjergsen vs Vance Carter best=None now=1 -> landmark (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory buff 0xBB62800E5F6D0C73 -> Sofia Bjergsen
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: Jacquelyn Rocha vs Vance Carter best=4 now=1 -> discomfort (차이 3)
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory buff 0xACE8E72DD0CDDA01 -> Jacquelyn Rocha
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: romance 0.0 -> -6.0 (-15.0) Riley Reid->Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: romance 19.149879989624026 -> 23.149879989624026 (+10.0) Sofia Bjergsen->Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:52:51 memory: romance 11.58460757446289 -> 5.58460757446289 (-15.0) Jacquelyn Rocha->Vance Carter
2026-10-03 18:53:41 memory: Katie Moonie vs Norman Nice best=2 now=3 -> landmark (차이 -1)
2026-10-03 18:53:41 memory buff 0xBB62800E5F6D0C73 -> Katie Moonie
2026-10-03 18:53:41 memory: Angel Montgomery vs Norman Nice best=3 now=3 -> None (차이 0)
2026-10-03 18:53:41 reaction ctx=1 tier=3 buff=0xD7978C38BF2A8F68 added=True has=True observer=Angel Montgomery provider=Norman Nice
2026-10-03 18:53:42 memory: romance 0.0 -> 6.6000000000000005 (+10.0) Katie Moonie->Norman Nice
2026-10-03 19:04:19 injected interaction 18363050761707481814 (Sim 클래스=False, 기존 심 10명)
2026-10-03 19:04:19 injected interaction 9977651857784878356 (Sim 클래스=False, 기존 심 10명)
2026-10-03 19:04:19 populated nudity flags for Antwan Taylor
2026-10-03 19:04:19 populated nudity flags for Bart Man

 

 

Interesting that Bart Man got logged he`s a sim that was assigned when I set global sizing but has recently died and my game is set to cull ghosts.

 

 

Thanks for the detailed report and the log, it really helped!

 

Buff naming: You're right, that was a bug. The buff reason was showing the woman's own name instead of the man's. I've just released a v1.2.0 hotfix. The reasons now say "him" instead of a name, for example "From the night with him". No more "Riley had a great night with Riley"! Just replace your Vernier files with the new ones. Your settings and save are kept.

 

Relationship panel: v1.2.0 doesn't add anything to the relationship panel. v1.2.1 adds two relationship bits on the woman's side:
- Benchmark: the one man she measures everyone else against
- Just Her Type: men who match her ideal exactly

 

They're on by default and can be turned off in the settings.

 

Bart Man in the log: That line is harmless. When Vernier finds a Sim without WickedWhims' body flags, it asks WickedWhims to fill them in once. My guess is his Sim data was still in the save even though he had died. It doesn't change anything, but I'll look into skipping dead Sims so they stop showing up.

 

For the question above, please see my reply there.

Thanks again for testing, and if you run into any other issues, please let me know anytime!

Posted
8 minutes ago, sargas90 said:

I was also dumb and didn't realize it was a patreon feature, I subbed and I'm sure I figure it out. Thank you!

Not dumb at all! It wasn't clear on the page, which is why I've added screenshots there. And thank you so much for subscribing, it really means a lot!

 

Hope you enjoy it! If anything's unclear, you run into any issues, or there's something you'd like to see added, please let me know anytime!

Posted

Is the condom breaking working? I've not gotten the moodlets to trigger on either sim.  I know it's a max 50% but with several attempts it never happened. Trying to make an unfortunate jumbo that keeps breaking rubbers.

 

Carefree and shameless are not present on either sim, though it was initially on the male.

Posted
36 minutes ago, sargas90 said:

Is the condom breaking working? I've not gotten the moodlets to trigger on either sim.  I know it's a max 50% but with several attempts it never happened. Trying to make an unfortunate jumbo that keeps breaking rubbers.

 

Carefree and shameless are not present on either sim, though it was initially on the male.

Thanks for testing it! It is working, but the default odds are lower than they look.

 

The 50% is just the upper limit if you raise the settings. by default it's 12% for Huge length, 5% for Large, +8% for Thick, and x1.5 for anal.

So even a Huge + Thick sim sits at about 20% vaginal / 30% anal.

 

It also only rolls once per session, at the moment vaginal or anal starts, and only if the condom is already on.

A few misses in a row are normal.

 

For your unlucky jumbo, open the Vernier settings → [Global] Condom Tearing and raise Huge (and Thick) as high as you like.

The total is capped at 50%.

 

To see the moodlets right away, turn on "testingcheats true" then "Shift + click" a sim during sex and choose "[Debug] Tear Condom".

It tears the condom without any roll.

 

If it still never triggers with high values, please send me your Vernier log and I'll take look.

Posted

Hi, I am sorry if this was asked already: Is there any chance to include teen males in the mod or at least a separate "unlocker file".  Thanks in advance and sorry if this request was inappropriate for the forum. Cheers

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...