Two things, Rape traps, and orgy problems

Kurodochai

Okay I know we all love the pathetic traps of oblivion, but why not add rape traps into them, I beleive it could be done using estrus, since tentacles would make more sense to be in a dungeon than a man hiding in the wall/ground. I cant mod with coding, I usually just mod enough to make my character look better, and also make him/her incredibly powerful

Nextly, I downloaded lovers, most of it, but I cant seem to get an orgy to happen, and I remember specificly the one I downloaded said orgys, is there something wrong, or could it just be lying?

I was wondering the same thing about the rape traps, I know that estrus has a trapped chests pluggin. but yeah walking over a preasure plate on the floor and unleashing a fury of tentacles would be something.

Also wondering why no ones bothered with more dramatic deaths, yeah we have DR but wheres the vore, FCOM has giant spiders, jelly like blob type creatures and a host of other creatures that imo would definately not miss an oportunity for chow time.

Depends on what you mean by "orgy". Joburg turned to max plus LoversPkExpander and MB2 will cause one sex act in a room full of people to quickly turn into everyone raping everyone else when they're not wildly bukkaking all over eachother. The Eat Me item from one of the Lovers Bed plugins does pretty much the same. I think you need Lovers Group for group sex animations.

Guest Donkey

Where can one get lovers group? Can't find it on the Downloads section

That is because it's not translated, so we have not uploaded it here, till that is finished.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of the whole rape trap idea. Would add a whole new dimension to the game, especially with the potential for unescapable, basically game over traps.

Personally i think Shivering Isles has got a whole lot of potential for this with it's generally unusual flora and fauna, and i've had a few ideas for specific traps.

An example that i could think of would be a modification of those spore like mushroom things that paralyse you once they're touched.. I was thinking maybe a bit larger version of that except it only activates if you land on top of it. The PC would then be paralysed, and it's mouth on the top will open and swallow the PC into it's innards which are filled with tentacle like appendages that..well do their thing. I'd imagine this thing could possibly be placed on top of platforms that you have to jump upon to ascend/descend. An amateur acrobat may try jumping on one if they couldnt reach the next platform.

• 1 month later...

There's a mod on TES that changes the spiddal stock gas cloud into an estrus attack' date=' but unfortunately it (at least for me) didn't work correctly. The animation starts but loops after one or two seconds without going anywhere.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's what happens if an estrus spell is used on someone while they are already in the animation. It happen to you because you (or other females) were very close to the plant and when the gas got to you, the plant still sees you there and releases the gas again (and again, and again). The spiddal stock isn't programmed to only release gas once (I don't even think that that would be possible). So in a sense, you are trapped there forever, like a game over trap.

• 2 months later...

Have you guys checked out the Estrus thread and checked out the... Treasure it has to offer?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=4217#pid4217

Arg... Bad pun is bad =(

And I haven't tried it out yet... But if it works...

Heheh! Estrus was one of the first dirty mods I ever tried (other than a nude body replacer), and I swear I was like "Wohoah, jeez! This is some INTERESTING sh*t! Hmmm, a room full of people, mainly women....Hmmmmmm yes, THATS it! *opportunity detected* time to fire up the old Estrus spell I think!"

After this I discovered Chained Beast which is pretty good too, but FAR more buggy than Estrus. I've had it for nearly a year but still cant even figure out how to get the quest to activate without problems LOL!

Archived