sussyamogusimpasta Posted September 18 Posted September 18 if anyone has some suggestions that have a lot of variety lmk
Dwjliel Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Maybe describe ANY detail you remember? Thumbnail- category - colors - amount of swatches? likely D/L 'd from... etc.
sussyamogusimpasta Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 all I remember is that there was like 50 or so swatches and every natural hair color, plus you could use them in the wicked whims pubic hair menu but thats it. I wish I could remember the name
Mk_65691 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 This one is the only one I've seen with lots of variety, but doesn't look like it's usable from the WW menu, you'd have to add that part yourself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now