CEE.CEE Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Hello guys I already have some ideas, but I wanna see some more of other's taste and ideas here are some of my animations ( I'm still a noob! ) 2
FauxFurry Posted September 17 Posted September 17 I'll start with a suggestion which can be used with a variety of builds: sharing a sex toy. The Mammary Sandwich requires two participants of roughly similar scale whose members reach up to their sternums so that is a back-up suggestion at best.
FauxFurry Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I'll suggest a few that will not require any mesh alteration or substantial stretching. Mutual Penetration (this might not align properly for anyone but a 'full package futanari') Spoiler The Three Musketeers/Triple Frottage Spoiler
danganime Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago How's about some more futa animations like cowgirl hand self stroke. the anal train where it's 3 or more( up to 5) standing positions from behind(anal) where the one in front is self-pleasuring. The standing sword fighting. A combination of missionary and cowgirl, threesome. A double penetration hand job or self pleasure or both.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now