Jump to content

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x000000000000 Exception Flags: 0x00000000 Number of Parameters: 2 Access Violation: Tried to execute memory at 0x000000000000


Recommended Posts

Posted

Playing Fallout 4 on a Win10 i9.  Never crashed on an older Win7, but anyway this memory error was fixed (finally!) by removing some of the newer Loverslab mods:

Game crashed on the 2nd sex with Raiders every time.

So I deactivated the following mods:

.1. Hardship - Beggar - Whore

.2. HS voiced

.3. Sex Education

.4. All things natural

.5. Start Me Up

.6. AAF Vulnerability 

I have played FO4 with .1. and .5. above without problems in the past, so the crasher may be .3., .4. or .6.

Along the crashing my PC could not get pregnant.

Interestingly enough, the game stopped crashing after I loaded Zombie Walkers and converted all Raiders to zombies.

No crashes.  A highly entertaining mod but my PC still could not get pregnant.

Hope this helps somebody.

I'm just a FO4 user, not a modder.

BTW, the crash logs were no help to me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...