The Man in Black Posted September 10 Posted September 10 I'm looking for harem-style outfits for my slaves that (1) don't expose everything and (2) have SMP fabric. Think Slave Leia bikini or I Dream of Jeanie style outfits. Sheer or translucent fabric is fine, but I don't want something with open nipples or pussy.
BlueTear Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) Shas' Chains and Silks BHUNP conversion Edited September 11 by BlueTear
shrtjsrtj Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Melodiq has a few Eastern style outfits : Fantasy Dancer, Persian outfit, Eastern collection v2, Eastern collection v1, Egyptian Accessory, Gypsy Love, Private Melody, Zahra outfit and if you want some jewellery there's Indian Jewels.
深淵の神 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 [Caenarvon] Pharaoh Slave https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/115440?tab=files&file_id=485924&nmm=1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now