Jump to content

What is currently the best and modern defeat mod today?


Recommended Posts

Posted

There are too many options and its a bit hard to choose. I have alot of other sexlab mods and I was just wondering if a defeat mod works for eveything or do you need a specific mod for each. I would also like it to be not as game breaking. I still want the possibility of death but sometimes a defeat is triggered and they take advantage and leave me behind instead, since Im doing a "skyrim is a rough cruel world mod"

Posted

First thing that comes to mind is Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition. Ticks most of those boxes except they don't really "leave you behind". You have the option to escape and flee when you are downed. This is probably what you want.

 

 

Posted

I'll second Defeat Baka Edition, for me the biggest reason is because BakaFactory added hooks that allow some of his other mods (like BaboDialogue) to take control of the defeat outcome event.  Without the custom defeat the special outcome events never fire off.

 

I do wish there were more generic outcomes than left for dead or sent to Simple Slavery though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...