SureGrip Posted September 9 Posted September 9 I just fired up Inzoi after a year or so on a new PC. I downloaded all new mods off of the Nexus mods page (basics, like shower blur, nude skins, skin details, etc) and put them where they need to go. Inzoi doesn't even see them in the folder. It only sees mods that were shared on curseforge, and even then, would instantly disable it until I downloaded it directly from Curseforge in-game. So I guess this means they have blocked all mods until every NSFW mod is updated by the developers. Even editing the .json file fails to work as the system somehow reverts it back to Be: Enabled: false 1
Drekow Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Ayo , i dont really think only curseforge mods are valid , i gt a nsfw file right here, doesnt seems to work rn but still its visible by inZOI (visible but cant actually work correctly cuz f sum bugs), maybe the mods you downloaded just doesnt work, see on the pic, but ye i agree some mods aint working
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now