traison Posted September 8 Posted September 8 I have the following versions archived here: ad26932ffed29917b1a6a55ce9f49df8 [COCO]SMP hdt Hair pack 8 SE.zip
traison Posted September 8 Posted September 8 2 hours ago, brendja said: oh well thank you but i try its not working ! Try what? I have no notes about this mod being broken in any way. Question is are you specifically looking for some "(Update)" version or is the one I have enough?
brendja Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 you need to create a link so i can download it you typed in the filename but not the link
traison Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 hours ago, brendja said: you need to create a link so i can download it you typed in the filename but not the link That's because I was waiting for you to confirm whether you want this specific file or if you're looking for some "(Update)" version as stated in the thread title. Check your PM's.
brendja Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 (edited) normal hairpack 8 and pack with a the update ! Edited September 9 by brendja
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now