CutefireChicken96 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 My sim and her girlfriend can't have sex using the (Legacy) amra72_lesbian_animation How do I fix this?
Aouregan Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 3:27 AM, CutefireChicken96 said: My sim and her girlfriend can't have sex using the (Legacy) amra72_lesbian_animation How do I fix this? I am not sure. They work fine for me. You have a specific animation name that I can test? EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I am using OKW_Amra72_Animations I mean, if it says "legacy", it means they are no longer supported because of some patch or the other. Also, what framework are you on? Kinky World? Woohoer? That info is incredibly important. Edited 15 hours ago by Aouregan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now