Cutepatatas Posted Wednesday at 03:10 AM Posted Wednesday at 03:10 AM (edited) On 10/3/2026 at 9:59 PM, AB01 said: @Midas13k Could possible least reduce price to 0.99 or 1.99$ ?  For such 10$ you could buy some games with free uncensored nudity or mod included in em on steam, such as Fight Angel,Turret Girls,etc DM me and I'll give you a discounted price for the default nude costume only. UPDATE: I made a THICK variant for her Siren Costume. To anyone who already purchased the mod from my shop you can get it for free since you've already purchased it once. Actually you only need to pay once to get all variants I uploaded there as well as any future updates. http://cbr.sh/jk38hk Thank you everyone for the support. Edited Wednesday at 04:30 AM by Cutepatatas 1
eightballblaze Posted yesterday at 12:28 AM Posted yesterday at 12:28 AM (edited) On 9/22/2026 at 11:44 PM, Midas13k said: Alice Madness Returns PC Nude Mod (Yes it is a paid mod but the ten dollar is well worth it! its good but as its a paid mod... be nice if the clipping and textures was much better... it looks rushed in certain areas XD lol Edited yesterday at 12:35 AM by eightballblaze 1
Cutepatatas Posted yesterday at 12:51 AM Posted yesterday at 12:51 AM 9 minutes ago, eightballblaze said: its good but as its a paid mod... be nice if the clipping and textures was much better... it looks rushed in certain areas XD lol Yep, Rushed. 😅 There are definitely a few areas I’m not 100% satisfied with yet, especially some of the textures. I felt it was solid enough to release, but I’m still treating it as something I’ll continue improving.  The good news is it’s a one-time purchase, so any fixes and future updates will be included at no extra cost.  I was already planning to clean up the Siren textures, and after that I’ll probably add another semi-nude outfit or a more regular-sized nude body between the skinny and thick versions.  I usually prioritize updates based on feedback from the people actually using/supporting the mod, Feedback like this actually helps me know what to prioritize next. 😄 I'll take a look at the clipping issue too. Thanks!  1
BuggyDodo Posted yesterday at 01:56 AM Posted yesterday at 01:56 AM Dang the thick mod looks yummy! I wish i could spring that costs but thank you for giving this game some love with your mod and it's good of you to keep support on it and not charge extra for that. I hope more able minded ppl that can pay for this do support your effort and work. Good luck and keep at it. 1
eightballblaze Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 15 hours ago, Cutepatatas said: Yep, Rushed. 😅 There are definitely a few areas I’m not 100% satisfied with yet, especially some of the textures. I felt it was solid enough to release, but I’m still treating it as something I’ll continue improving.  The good news is it’s a one-time purchase, so any fixes and future updates will be included at no extra cost.  I was already planning to clean up the Siren textures, and after that I’ll probably add another semi-nude outfit or a more regular-sized nude body between the skinny and thick versions.  I usually prioritize updates based on feedback from the people actually using/supporting the mod, Feedback like this actually helps me know what to prioritize next. 😄 I'll take a look at the clipping issue too. Thanks!  got alot of mods on Cube so will buy it if you atleast do one of those things lol XP  on a serous note, this is what i think about all the paid mods, if it looks rushed or undone, it shouldn't be sold, should maybe wait until its done as dont mind waiting for longer if its something like that, as long as its a one off with optional additional payment system for those who wants to support lol 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now