SinsAwakening Posted September 1 Posted September 1 View File COEL3D Vanilla (Apron update) A voice mod for Vanilla was recently made on GameBanana, so I wanted to make something to pair with it. Plus, Vanilla now has a nude Model to put in the game. The Choco Vanilla alt also came with the model. I’m also testing new jiggle physics with this mod, so tell me what you think. Credits: Model: COEL3D Submitter SinsAwakening Submitted 09/01/26 Category Sonic Racing: Crossworlds Requirements Install Instructions
SENNA_SOURCE Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Where are the facial animations? Otherwise, it looks pretty good. The model itself is cool, though. I remember making art with this model—I even whipped up a *futanari* version based on it. Also, if you're going to port models by this creator—COEL3D—just a heads-up: his Blaze model is buggy. I made some art with her once, and she had absolutely no facial expressions—just a cocky smirk and nothing else. Oh, sorry, I'm rambling about things off-topic.
Koshty Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago can you make it work on another character i already have too many mods for miku and i enjoy this one might be better if it replaced cream herself
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now