Dumbo2 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 PRJ Furniture Pack - A DM3 Furniture Pack | Crafting Recipes View File Just another simple esl flagged esp to add Crafting Recipes for [SSE] PRJ Furniture Pack - A DM3 Furniture Pack 1.1 Submitter Dumbo2 Submitted 08/31/26 Category Adult Mods Requirements SSE / AE Display Model 3 [SSE] PRJ Furniture Pack - A DM3 Furniture Pack 1.1 Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions Load order: Display Model 3 [SSE] PRJ Furniture Pack - A DM3 Furniture Pack 1.1 prj-dm3-furniture-recipes.esp
redwarrior1000 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 You uploaded the wrong file, the file uploaded was for Kalmah's pack.
Dumbo2 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 16 hours ago, redwarrior1000 said: You uploaded the wrong file, the file uploaded was for Kalmah's pack. Oh shit. You are right. My bad. Correct file available now. 1
Lovemaster1234567 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Thanks, there's 3 other furniture packs that I know of. I wouldn't mind having 3 mods that add all the furniture packs to craft. I'm wondering, how many packs are there in total? I'm kind of new to them.
Dumbo2 Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 On 9/2/2026 at 12:55 PM, Lovemaster1234567 said: Thanks, there's 3 other furniture packs that I know of. I wouldn't mind having 3 mods that add all the furniture packs to craft. I'm wondering, how many packs are there in total? I'm kind of new to them. Do have a specific one in mind? I did PRJ and Kalmah already.
Lovemaster1234567 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/3/2026 at 11:01 AM, Dumbo2 said: Do have a specific one in mind? I did PRJ and Kalmah already. Oh ok, I think theres one more left that I know of. https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-7 These are the only 3 that I'm aware of. If you know of more go ahead and leave links. 1
Dumbo2 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 On 9/16/2026 at 10:25 PM, Lovemaster1234567 said: Oh ok, I think theres one more left that I know of. https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-7 These are the only 3 that I'm aware of. If you know of more go ahead and leave links. RZAA Pack Recipes are done now as well: 1
weeewooooo Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 4 hours ago, xxlikaxxx said: Help kalmah_dmpack_recipes.esp prj-dm3-furniture-recipes.esp 1
weeewooooo Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago got them working today just wondering is there anyway to make it so anyone interred in them isn't used by Sexlab??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now