Can't join Companions and some other minor issues

I just got Skyrim for the PC the other day after discovering this forum I have Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, submit, and SLDesc installed currently and I've run into the following problems...

1.  I cannot join the companions.  Vikas keep repeating that I can't use magic, and if I actually defeat him he tries to kill me.  I tried turning off the Mods and beating him that way, which worked, but then Skior did not spawn in Aela's room.  Anyone have any ideas?

2.  I wanted to know if there are some better "nude clothes" out there than the ones that come standard with Sexlab?

Thank you for your time.

Doesn't sound like a sexlab related problem to me, looks like your save might be corrupted or you are using a mod that actually modifies companions.

I personally have even more sexlab mods than the ones you listed (except description) and I had no troubles with companion quests whatsoever.

Try using savegame cleaner (search for it on nexus)

Try posting your papyrus log and your load order.

Asfor "nude clothes" do you mean nude suits? I personally don't use them but all you need ais a body replacer with nude textures and there's plenty to choose from, SOS for males is a must IMHO.

Archived