Jump to content

Male Player Solo Animation?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just need to ask unless i am just completely lost and just can't find it.

Since you need to start a solo animation to "invite" Pals to join you.. are there no solo animations for a male player at all or am i just unable to find it? Hidden in some very specific animation pack?
So far the best you can do is tag yourself as female and have the solo animation there, but of course that throws of the game and thinks you're female so your Pals use the animation you might not want.

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Looking for the exact same thing. So far I've not managed to find it, however there should be a way to simply change the default female solo animation's tags to accept male. Better yet would be a standalone animation. If I manage to get a male animation working, I'll share it. I hope it isn't too complicated to grab an already made animation and get it working.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...