randomfornow Posted August 28 Posted August 28 Game is out and looks like it has solid character customization--I can't be the only perv that is thinking about a nude mod for this. Anyone know anyone working on anything? 2
rolandsdrktower Posted August 28 Posted August 28 jmedia7 an alpha on his Patreon about 10 hours ago: https://www.patreon.com/Jmedia7/posts/sw-zero-company-167906383
darcyen Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Would definitely like to see some better outfit options if anything 3
Georgem6969 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 X-Com had stuff so I imagine well get there. Not even been a week yet 😂
emikochan Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Definitely waiting on this, the game is great but I need sexier character customisation 2
belariath Posted September 3 Posted September 3 ...and a much sexier outfit for Runa, so I can put up with her annoying personality... ...it worked wonders for Nico, Magik, Captain Marvel in Marvel's Midnight Suns. Not sure, if I would have ever managed to finish that game without the outfit alteration mods 😉
Mafa7 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I hope talented modders like Orangy, who made mods for XCOM, will give this game a try.
orangy Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I actually want to mod Zero Company. So far, I was only able to mod games because there are easy tutorials to follow on youtube or other places. There's no tutorial for Zero Company. All I know is, it uses unreal 5 engine. I even used fmodel and open up the pak files. It looks very similar to Xcom2 and Midnight Suns unreal modding. But after extracting the uasset, no idea what to do with it. I tried to use UAssetGUI to open it, but only got errors... If there's a easy to follow youtube tutorial on zero company (unreal 5) modding, that would be a lot of help. 3
emikochan Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) Orangy our hero, best of luck ❤️ hopefully jmedia7 leaks some of the techniques Edited September 3 by emikochan
zblazez Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) I haven't really messed with modifying models before, but the uploader of the .usmap files on nexusmods responded to someone that I think might help you out orangy (.Usmap files for ZCOM - NexusMods). "you need to select export model. Then it will save your model as psk - look in settings. Then you can dl psk/psa addon for your blender. After you done modifying your models then you can export it in FBX for unreal. Look up Last Ghost Gaming on Youtube for all things Unreal model swap. " --------- After some tinkering, it looks like you have to edit the settings by adding the usmap file in FModel: Add the usmap file to FModel: 2. Export the uasset folder/file as "models" - I think its the folder that you need to export but 🤷♂️: 3. Enable the setting in the Export Options, and update the format so it exports a "psk" file - then export it: That's unfortunately where it goes over my head. Good luck ya'll. Edited September 4 by zblazez formatting 4
greatluffy Posted September 5 Posted September 5 https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarszerocompany/mods/135?published=1 Made this mod. It's not perfect, but modding ue5 games sucks sometimes, so there you go. 14
Outonbail Posted September 5 Posted September 5 8 hours ago, greatluffy said: https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarszerocompany/mods/135?published=1 Made this mod. It's not perfect, but modding ue5 games sucks sometimes, so there you go. Well done!
AB01 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Great progress, now we also need some cool revealing outfit mods which old and OG SW series used to have such as Slave Leila , one from Clone wars S1 and other non-woke era days,etc Speaking of that, wonder if we can able to mod some dialogues to remove those forced woke scenes and dialogue lines.
Mafa7 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 @orangy Isn't this what you expected ? https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarszerocompany/mods/157 2
Outonbail Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Aaaaand we have another runner up! https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarszerocompany/mods/153 3
jaconeto4 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Nice, glad someone finally got a working mod for it. Hopefully we'll see more outfit options soon. 1
Thzuri Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Late but are there any face mods? The default ones are so fugly
Outonbail Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I'm surprised we don't have a Huttslayer mod in the making.
ShiroiKaze69 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 5 hours ago, Thzuri said: Late but are there any face mods? The default ones are so fugly Face 23 Pretty All Functional at Star Wars Zero Company Nexus - Mods and community
Outonbail Posted September 15 Posted September 15 https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarszerocompany/mods/219 Another has appeared...needs some smoothing out though, too many polygons on the outfit.
Outonbail Posted September 18 Posted September 18 3 hours ago, Mafa7 said: I was really hoping there would be some creative mods. Its a slow burn for the nude mods. Speaking of which... https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarszerocompany/mods/237
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now