Jump to content

NoN - Installation and setup guide


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, stitchthermaltake said:

i cant get the default animations to work, the scene will start, but my character will just stand still along with the mob.

is the default pack at the top?

Posted
59 minutes ago, destroyer1060 said:

image.png.a2f3b0575a1969e2036e83fb7db3ddab.png

 why do i keep getting this i need a little help

 

delete animframework

Posted
22 hours ago, dolphinlover101 said:

how do i update needs of nature?

 

I'd make a backup of the modpack installation, but just replace the current mod file with the new one, configs should carry over as well..

Posted

never

2 hours ago, dafadil said:

Helloo is there a way to export the destroyed skins or something like that

nevermind just ended up dumping dynamic textures with f3+s 

Posted

Main page disappeared again

We are currently working on a NoN website which will be public very soon. We will move the main download to that website. I will post the link as soon as its ready.

Posted
6 hours ago, L1Z0 said:

主页又

消失了。我们目前正在开发一个即将公开的NoN网站。我们将把主要下载迁移到那个网站。一准备好我会发布链接。

bro hurry up please  I  cant wait

 

Posted
On 2026/9/11 at PM9点13分, L1Z0 said:

主页又

消失了。我们目前正在开发一个即将公开的NoN网站。我们将把主要下载迁移到那个网站。一准备好我会发布链接。

急哭了qwq

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

You rule and your mod is great but a few mobs have like, holes in them. Any easy way to figure out the load order? I put in a bunch of the animation packs from your website. Should default be at the top or bottom? Stuff like creeper is just a head even.

 

Nvm, it was "refreshed mobs" stuff from a premade pack. Disabling those I guess.

Edited by Dat Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...