Jump to content

Which mod adds horse tongues?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I redid my load order and didn't realize that animated horse tongues are not vanilla behavior.  Does anyone know which mod adds it?  I'm certain I had a mod that included an idle where horses would stick out their tongues on occasion.  I remember it being an issue because I had SC_HorseReplacer installed and forgot the MNC patch for it so the tongues didn't match the mesh correctly and would float bizarrely until I found the patch.

Posted

Go get More Informative Console, select a horse with a tongue and inspect its equipped items list. Query your mod manager for which mod the form id's mod index belongs to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...