Jump to content

[Help asked] Can someone help me organise my modlist please ? it completly break characters model


Recommended Posts

Posted

That's a crazy number of mods lol. 

 

I'd recommend disabling all the cosmestic mods and see if that fixes the game. Then, I'd enable each cosmetic mod one at a time to see if the game still functions properly.

Posted

I suprised it's even loads to the menu. 3 body overhauls. At least 1 body modification mod (which is getting rewritten anyway). Compatibility patches for total conversion mods that aren't even there, which also mostly rewrite each others, leaving extra bugs. Mods that adds same mechanics in different ways with questionable inter-compatibility. All of this on top of half-conversion mod.

Posted
9 hours ago, RictusFR said:

ok, thx, I'll try, the game just take crazy time to load though sadly

 

As above said, disable your cosmetic mods. Also, CK3 (and Stellaris for that matter) has a rather nasty problem where load times increase with every mod, regardless of how heavy/light the mod is.

 

It definitely does look like you're just cramming in mods haphazardly, which is terrible practice for a large playset.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...