Hello - a couple of errors

Hello all I just registered. This forum is looking sleek. I am having a couple of problems - when I go to select a penis mesh for my character it says something about mod files being missing?

Another problem which is the main one is that it says something about a motion 4 being missing, check the ini file..." (this actual problem stops me from being able to actually use the mod's animations etc)  or something a long those lines. Any ideas what i've done wrong? i'm using the versions of files uploaded here.

Thanks in advance.  :P

EDIT: Sorry - I might have posted this in the wrong area. I'm a bit uncoordinated at this hour.

Hello all I just registered. This forum is looking sleek. I am having a couple of problems - when I go to select a penis mesh for my character it says something about mod files being missing?

Another problem which is the main one is that it says something about a motion 4 being missing' date=' check the ini file...\" or something a long those lines. Any ideas what i've done wrong? i'm using the versions of files uploaded here.

[/quote']

missing penis means is the missing futa mesh. What version are you using ??? if it's ashal did you also extract lovers resource ??

try extracting this http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups12540.7z this is the penis futa-mesh.

Another problem which is the main one is that it says something about a motion 4 being missing' date=' check the ini file...\" or something a long those lines. Any ideas what i've done wrong? i'm using the versions of files uploaded here.

[/quote']

missing penis means is the missing futa mesh. What version are you using ??? if it's ashal did you also extract lovers resource ??

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

I have indeed downloaded the resource pack - everything i've downloaded are the versions hosted on this website in the downloads section so I assume those are the latest ones?  Should I download a previous version also?

Hey all. Glad to see the lovers pk project still going, enjoying it muchly.

However i've found myself unable to select lovers 1.2 for penis display settings even when installing the missing meshes and textures addendum (it says missing files required for mod). This problem has been with me for a while now so i'm rather curious what i'm missing out on.

Archived